- Anvil Hornet F7a, the UEE Navy’s premier carrier-based fighter craft, the F7A is the front-line attack ship for military combat missions. While not outfitted for long-range runs, the Hornet can take her share of hits… and dish out a consistent, powerful response.
- Anvil Hornet F7C, the Hornet is the civilian version of the F7A Hornet flown off of the elite Bengal carrier vanguard of the UEE Navy. While not outfitted for long-range runs, the Hornet can take her share of hits… and dish out a consistent, powerful response. The Hornet may be uglier than anything from Origin’s lineup, but pilots love them for their rugged reliability. To the enemy, it is a weapon never to be underestimated. To allies, it’s a savior. The F7C Hornet is the same dependable and resilient multi-purpose fighter that has become the face of the UEE Navy. The F7C is the foundation to build on and meet whatever requirements you have in mind.
- Anvil Hornet F7C-S, through a combination of low-emission drives, low-draw weapons, and Void Armor technology capable of diffusing scans, the F7C-S Ghost is built for the pilot who wants to keep a low profile. The Ghost is capable of slipping past the most ardent of observers to accomplish whatever goal you need to accomplish. Don’t worry, we won’t ask.
- Anvil Hornet F7C-R, if the Ghost is made to hide, the Tracker is made to seek. The F7C-R Tracker boasts an advanced radar suite making it ideal for deep-space explorers who require depth and accuracy in their scan packages. Local militia and larger merc units will also repurpose Trackers to act as mobile C&C ships for their squadrons.
- Anvil Hornet F7C-M, the closest to the Military load-out as is legally possible for a Civilian model, the F7C-M Super Hornet re-attaches the ball turret and offers near military specification parts under the hood. Proving that two heads are better than one, a second seat has been added to split the logistic and combat duty, making the Super Hornet a truly terrifying mark to engage.
Here is a short history of publications about the series from the RSI website.
Introducing The Anvil Hornet Lineup
This is an excellent video of the history of the Anvil Aerospace from in-game lore, by The AstroPub. Please subscribe to his channel as he produces the most thorough and best Star Citizen lore content.
Contact is easy, through RSI spectrum. However, this requires an RSI account. But never fear, registration is free.
Use referral code STAR-GN2F-6JLW when registering to enjoy the benefits of a bonus 5,000 UEC and additional perks courtesy of enlistcitizen.com